How to solve rubiks cube How to solve rubiks cube

This is Hilarious

Me and a friend are watching this together, and are laughing rather loudly.

I can already solve the cube (note the "e" in cube) so I don't know whether it was helpful, but this gets a 10 rating for the deliberate spelling mistakes and the way you type stuff then delete it, as though flash didn't have an "undo" function or a "delete frames" function or any of the other many features that could have removed the text.

So brilliant. Keep it up!

The Beatles-Eleanor Rigby The Beatles-Eleanor Rigby

Excellent!

Great animation, with probably the best song on Revolver. Nice work! Only problem was that some of the jokes were sort of unnecessary. But apart from that, 10/10

Phoenix Wrong Rides Again Phoenix Wrong Rides Again

Oh man this is brilliant

I belly laughed at the Weird Al bit.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

Amazing

This made my day. Seriously.

Attractors Orbit Attractors Orbit

Physics 4 lyf!

As a physics in flash nerd I officially love you. In a non-sexual, sciencey way.

Tetris theme jazzish feel v1 Tetris theme jazzish feel v1

hmmm

I can't really tell if you've just messed up a midi of the theme, or played it on a keyboard, or what, but anyway, you really need to flesh it out. A lot. At least add drums. Also, I'm no Jazz expert but you don't need to play superflous little bits for no reasons. Usually with thing like this, you're better off sticking pretty closely to the original song. I did a remix of tetris too, but more orchesteral, and it turned out a lot better because I let the original piece of music show.

Still, good effort though. Good luck with your future stuff!

Sonic5039 responds:

to tell you the truth jazz to soem isnt really a type of music or are good musicians i can play jazz since i normalyl play an insturment, but jazz really revolves around a beat set up normalyl or a swing type of beat.